It continued to be a single site operation until the purchase of Edwin May in Portadown in 1983 and since then has continued to expand to what is now seven locations throughout Northern Ireland with relationships forged with key manufacturers Citroen, Nissan, Peugeot, Seat, Suzuki and Volkswagen.
At the heart of Roadside Motors is a commitment to providing its customers with exceptional customer service, the best possible offers and the biggest choice of new and used cars. "The key to our success and expansion is our staff. Everyone in our company is passionate about motor retailing and our aim is to consistently provide a first class service."
The Company intends to continue to invest in and grow its business to ensure that it is at the forefront of motor retailing for years to come and in pole position to face any challenges that the industry may encounter in the future.
- 2012New Nissan dealership at Edwin May (Coleraine)
- 2011New Suzuki dealership at Roadside Motors (Lurgan)
- 2005New facility built for Edwin May (Coleraine) Volkswagen
- 2003Purchase of Roadside Motors (Lisburn) Peugeot
- 2002New Citroen and Seat dealership at Roadside Motors (Lurgan)
- 1999New dealership for Renault with Riverside Renault in Coleraine
- 1997Purchase of Edwin May (Ballymena) Volkswagen
- 1997Purchase of The Brooke Garage (Coleraine) Volkswagen
- 1991Purchase of Roadside Motors (Armagh) Peugeot
- 1989Purchase of Roadside Motors (Moneymore) Peugeot
- 1983Purchase of Edwin May (Portadown) Volkswagen